Redefining Office Coffee
Our mission is to redefine the coffee experience whether it be at home, while you're travelling, or at the office! The term 'office coffee' makes many people cringe as the moniker of 'office coffee' typically means a poor, avoid at all costs, coffee experience! It doesn't have to be like that though...
We know of many offices using pods for their employees or who purchase cheap, pre-ground, bulk coffee. As a business owner, why would you fuel your most valuable resources with crappy coffee? As an employee, why settle for liquid-ashtray? It's time to step up and make a change as you have a choice that provides many benefits for the business owner and the employee:
- Better for the environment (if you're using pods)
- Support local craft roasters, not the big boys (good for the local economy)
- Better quality, better taste, better smell (happy employees)
- Better on the pocketbook (you don't have to visit the closest Starbucks)
- Fresh is best (grind your beans, light up the kitchen with an amazing aroma)
- Delivered to you (not as expensive as you think, convenience factor)
- Treat your clients (don't be embarrassed serving coffee to your clients)
How many people do you know that leave the office to get in line and grab a coffee at the nearest Starbucks? Invest in some quality craft coffee for your office and you'll be encouraging conversation, collaboration, and a more productive workforce. Beachcomber is currently fueling a handful of local businesses in both Vancouver and the Sunshine Coast so if you'd like to have fresh craft coffee beans (340g, 1lb, or 5lb bags) dropped off at your workplace on a regular basis, we'd love to hear from you!